Ohio's New Entrepreneurs (ONE) Fund
View Fact Sheet (pdf)
Key Dates FY2013
- RFP Released - November 8, 2012
- Bidders' Conference - November 30, 2012 at 2:00 p.m.
- Written Questions - through December 13, 2012
- Proposals due by 1:00 p.m. on December 17, 2012
- Review and Award approximately - February 2013
Key Dates FY2012
- RFP Released - December 7, 2011
- Bidders' Conference - December 13, 2011 at 1:00 p.m.
- Written Questions - Through January 16, 2012
- Proposals due by - 12:00 p.m., January 18, 2012
- Review and Award approximately - Spring 2012
Ohio's New Entrepreneurs Fund (ONE Fund) is an innovative approach to retaining and attracting the best and the brightest talent to Ohio. This exciting mentorship-driven program focuses on the professional development of young entrepreneurs with the necessary ambition to commercialize new technologies and looks to link promising new ventures in Ohio with early-stage investment capital.