Industrial Research and Development Center Program (IRDCP)
Industrial Research and Development Center Program 2012 Key Dates
- RFP Released - October 17, 2011
- Proposals Due - Open
- Review - Continuous
- Awards - Quarterly
- RFP Closes 2:00 p.m. - June 30, 2012 or upon commitment of all available funds, whichever occurs first.
The Industrial Research and Development Center Program (IRDCP) must involve the attraction and build-out of a high-quality, large, nationally-designated and highly visible corporate, nonprofit, or federal research and development center or laboratory facility to Ohio. The center or laboratory facility must involve one or more of the following criteria:
- Conducts value-added applied research at the direction of or in collaboration with Ohio industry;
- Performs industry-directed and industry-oriented problem solving; and,
- Develops technologies that can be commercialized by or in partnership with an Ohio for-profit company. The IRDCP enhances and supplements Ohio organizations' proposals for such centers by providing funding that serves as cost share or matching dollars, thereby improving the competitiveness of the proposal and enhancing the potential for a center being located in Ohio.