Minority Business Assistance Centers (MBAC) Request for Proposal
Our Minority Business Development Division has issued a Request for Proposal for the Minority Business Assistance Centers. These centers are staffed with certified business counselors that assist minority entrepreneurs!
Request for Proposal Timeline
- September 6: Development releases RFP to potential applicants
- September 16: Pre-Bid Conference 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.,
Riffe Center, 77 South High Street, 31st Floor, West B&C, Columbus, OH 43215
- September 23: Development closes Applicant question and answer period at 3 p.m.
- September 30: Development posts answers to Applicant questions
- November 1: Deadline for Applicants to submit proposals to Development by 5 p.m.
- November 25: Development issues Minority Business Assistance Center award notification letters
- January 1, 2014: Minority Business Assistance Centers open for business
- June 30, 2015: Project completion